Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lions, Hedgehogs and Beavers? Oh my!

Leo the Lion
Mommy and Baby Hedgehogs


Benny Beaver


So, I have to say that I am in love with amigurumi critters.  These are just a few that I have made.  

I made Leo out of left over yarn from other projects! The pattern for Leo came from an inexpensive book ($4.95) by Lion Yarns.  Vanna's Choice: Easy Crochet Critters






The hedghogs I made from a pattern from Ana Paula Rimoli's book "Amigurumi World, Seriously Cute Crochet."  I love this book because it has the critters in multiple sizes that are, just as the title promises, seriously cute!





Benny Beaver I adapted from the book "Tiny Yarn Animals: Amigurumi Friends to Make and Enjoy"  which I checked out from the public library!  I used a really soft alpaca wool blend yarn, I was going to sell him, but I might just keep this adorable little beaver for myself.   


Leo and the Hedgehogs can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/AgapeLiving

No comments:

Post a Comment