Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Welcome

Crafting in Oregon is an exciting thing.   There are so many creative people in our state and I would like to share what I've seen.   I would also like to share what I've been doing and making in my own life.

I want to say that I have loved crafting for as long as I can remember. My mother started me sewing when I was seven or eight.  Then my grandmother taught me to crochet.  I picked up knitting, stamping and scrap booking somewhere along the way.  As I grew up, I thought I was alone in my love for crafting but as I progressed through college I found that many more people enjoyed the simple pleasures of crafting as well. 

About a year ago I discovered Etsy, I know that lots of people have a lot to say about Etsy, but I like that it has given me an outlet to sell what I've made for fun.  My goal is to make enough money to support my crafting habits.  My goal of this blog is to share what I've made but also to share cool things that I've seen made in Oregon.  I hope you enjoy.  Please feel free to add information, or to post comments.  Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment